Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Prim Dish Towel

I did a Prim swap last year with Your Paper Pantry and have been slowly converting my kitchen to this style lately.  This month, Iley - the Prim Princess, hosted a dish towel swap.  I hope mine fits as I am so new to the style, I am never confident I 'nailed' it.
I started with a pretty cotton I found at Michaels  did you know they have some fabrics???
I hemmed it in black, as I feel like the stiching always shows on prim and left the edges 'raw'.  I added a plaid ruffle and stamped a mason jar and hand painted the stems and a couple leafs.
Then, I spent a whole snowy afternoon making those yo-yo flowers with button centers.  I made too many and decided I liked one added in the ruffle, too.
I am so looking foward to seeing mine in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment