Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pretty Packages

Anybody who knows me knows I love a pretty package.  And I try to make things look especially nice when I send them on to my fellow swappers.  We often include a little treat to our partners.  Since this is my first swap with MAMA, I wanted to add a bit of Rumple Ribbon since it goes so well with the 18th century French theme.  I found a print out on Pinterest for the vintage looking ribbon spools.  I added a manilla tag to the back with details and joined the two with the wire from the ribbon rose.  I really like how that works together!
I used a the same sizzix die from the card I am swapping and the paper, also.  Don't worry - you will see the card next week!  Then I punched two holes and uses the Hugs sheer ribbon from the last blog hop to tie it all together

Here they are all wrapped up and ready for their new homes.  Hope the ladies love my Rumple Ribbon as much as I do!!  There is a video this week here

I also use the same idea to organize my own stash of Rumple Ribbon, Momma's Mesh and Sheer.  I just wind them around one of the printable spools and reattach the tab.

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Katie these are sooooo sweet! Who wouldn't love them??? I adore this idea!!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser - what a great idea on the packages and how you store your own LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon!! I truly enjoyed your video as well.

    ReplyDelete