Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Monday, May 12, 2014

DCWV Navy Swap

How fun!!  The Basically Bare folks worked with Die Cuts With a View.... and the stack they set us... The Hey Sailor Stack... Just after my daughter was giving me a hard time for not yet making her a mini for her Navy pics!! 
I picked the Krafty Keepsake from Basically Bare to showcase this great paper collection.
I just love how pretty and gold and reflective it is (Even if that did make the video a bit...bright!)
On the cover I added a huge anchor charm, centered some papers from the collection, a sticker and a great gold flower from Michaels


This mini comes with four #10 envelopes, I extended the flaps to allow for a pic and added.
This collection has large and small journaling cards and I added a belly band with an anchor and pockets to hold them.




Here is a close up of the knot my daughter can't tie (even though she was in the Navy!!)

Here is a belly band and the front of the chipboard piece.  I fussy cut one of the great ships from the collection and added a smaller tag.

The back cover - how great is that gold!!! I just added NAVY in big gold letters.





No comments:

Post a Comment