Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sweet Needle Book

HOW FUN IS THIS!!!!  This is a one on one swap with the Marie Antoinette group and I just loved making this for my partner.  It measures 4.5 inches tall by 4 inches wide when closed.... when closed with that BEAUTIFUL blue Rumple Ribbon from the new spring collection.  I  just love how versatile this product it is.  I really use it on 90% of my projects!
Here are a few pics - but for a better look, stop by the Video.  To help secure that large piece of lace I added some buttons and a stick pin.
 Inside, I made a little pocket for some treats.  That Momma's Mesh always comes in handy for pockets.  And a isn't that rick rack HUGE!!  I liked the layering of the two.
 Here I stitched in a few pieces of felt to hold the needles and pins.  On the blue page I added a little piece of lace and I just love how pretty and simple that looks!

1 comment:

  1. What a dainty, elegant project and it's obvious you had lots of fun with such a colorful design!!

    ReplyDelete