Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Travelling Mini

Everyone knows I love a good swap!  And this mini is travelling around for a 7 month tour of swapping!! 
For this Your Paper Pantry swap we create the covers and give some guidelines on how to fill the pages inside.  I asked for a Marie Antoinette/Paris/Chic look. I created the cover with some of my favorite stash goodies like the felt bird cage and flat back back pearls.  Of course, I added my favorite Rumple Ribbon in Butter Cream and I Love Grunge... and it is off travelling to 7 other swappers to have the pages filled out..


 Up close and personal with those beautiful pieces of Rumple Ribbon.  This was the very last tiny scraps I had of Buttercream.  I am off to order more - you can, too.

I used a ribbon holder, flat back black pearls and some shabby ribbons I just love and since they come back to me - I will see them again!!  I covered the chipboard with pretty mulberry paper (You might remember from some baby shower goodies) and shabby flowers.


4 comments:

  1. Oh lala - what a treasure - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! All these swaps you do are just so neat! Love how pretty this turned out! I hope it has a fun journey!!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love all the dainty embellies!

    ReplyDelete