Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pink Challenges

I have been so focused on 'project crafting' for a while - holiday gifts, swap deadlines, design team commitments, raffle prizes (for the above mentioned Breast Cancer Walk - let me know if you want tickets!!) That I have gotten away from what I really like! I like making pretty cards. Today I went to the Feline Challenge Website to check out some challenges and get inspired... I sure did. I made three cards for the raffle basket and have plenty more ideas where that came from! This card is being entered in the challenges below: 365 days Animal Print Yeah, a no brainer for me! Aud Sentiments Card or Project forMo's Digital Challenge a Girl A card for the women in our lives Case This Sketch 4Crafty Chicks Circles I had forgotten how much fun it is to see how many challenges your card fits and backing in to several of them - FUN NIGHT! Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors and the ds paper! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and will provide encouragement to someone facing a battle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bold and "brave" - perfect for someone with breast cancer in their lives. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours u have used,,great piece

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the clean and simple. Great way to add circle to your card. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous feminine card. Great design, and papers too. Thanks for joining us over at AUD Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful although you put it on the wrong day. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete