Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lone Wolf Designs - Spring Blog Hop!!

Kris asked if we wanted to hop.... I am in! As many of you know, I am walking in the Avon Breast Cancer walk this June and working really hard to raise the required $1800 donation. One thing I am doing is co-hosting a spa day and raffle. Every ticket wins ($5 each or 6 for 25 if you are interested) I thought these little post it not holder/covers would be a cute treat. One is a 2x2 with Stampin Ups owl. I punched a hole in the corner and added a ring. (Thanks pinterest!!) And then a little one with cupcake postits. Simple cover, zutter binder, some pretty My Mind's Eye cupcake paper layered and the SU cupcake punch. 9 total came together in about 3 hours tonight. Hop along folks, and have fun!! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment