Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The art...er craft, of the CASE

CASE - Copy And Steal Everything... I do this a lot.. A WHOLE LOT! When I buy a new stamp set I go to Split Coast Stamper's AMAZING gallery for inspiration. Or Pinterest... also known as where I am at 4:45 at work ;)
I bought a new (ok a couple new) sets from Stampin Up this month and went on my usual quest. Which led me to this super cool card on Pinterest -


Except... I didn't have twine and after I embossed the paper, stamped and embossed the image, I realized by circle punch wouldn't go in the page like the example. So I used a nestie...only I didn't have a round one. And I had these great tags and I am not super crazy about sentiments stamped and embossed over. So I added that, too. I think it looks good. Seven of these to the OWH Box



So good, I turned it sideways, added the swirly ornament and did it again...six times for OWH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment