Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Wave Hello

This paper was in a pack by Echo Park called Splash that Crop Chocolate had for a great deal. Most of the papers are great for cards with smaller images. But I

took one look at this one and thought - eh, not OWH card paper. Then, I was flipping through it and saw waves. I decided it just needed a funky fish, ala Hero Arts and some rick rack ribbon to recreate the wave. That orange was the reverse side of this paper and I thought I needed to pull it in a bit more so it didn't look lost in the back ground. A lot of times the two sides of the paper are perfect on the same card.... a lot, not all ;)
Viola, two sweet cards for any occasion.

6 comments:

  1. You are right, it is waves. Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Perfect use of paper with fish. LOVE it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used your paper for the waves. I love your fish too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you card and your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A b ig thumbs up from me. That fish is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great save, Katie! This is really cute and perfect for this summer heat. I wouldn't mind swimming in that water right about now, lol. Cute fish stamp too!

    ReplyDelete