Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Parisian Store Front Mini

After several weeks away from craft room, I was so happy to come home to a project all ready to go.  I hosted a swap at Life on the Scrap Beach.  We were to make mini album pages from TP roles inspired by Paris store fronts.  The color scheme, to keep it all cohesive was pink, black and cream.
Each package was a real treat to see.  I just loved what each person did with the idea.  From literal windows, to color themes, to more artistic interpritations.  (I have to confess I did a bad job of editing the video and DeAnna actually made two pages and somehow I cut one out.  So sorry about that!!)
Each participant will have 5 different pages mailed back to her to bind into a mini of her own.
The video can be found here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-TuE9QdqFI&feature=g-all-u&context=G21c6a47FAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment