Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happiness Cards

Tonight I worked on an altered frame for a swap, made some flowers, spent a little time on my desk calendar I have been making and finished off the night with three pretty cards. 
I have had this cherry blossom mulberry paper for ages but it felt like an odd theme for OWH cards.  But, I used a 50% off coupon to pick up the Fiskars Background Asian Inspired Clear Stamps set I have been wanting.
A tag punched with my Stampin Up punch, great satin ribbon, embossed character and the word happiness all finished off with some strategically placed half back pearls.  I didn't forget the inside either and shared one of the stamps there.  Three more cards for the box.




1 comment:

  1. The cards and frame are beautiful. I like the brown, creand amd pink together.

    Marianne
    OWH Blog Team
    operationwritehome.org

    ReplyDelete