Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Shabby 3x3 notes Part Duex

I posted a little swap from 2 Shabby Sisters a bit ago, here is the other set of cards I made to go along with it.  Remember, the presentation for these had to be a little special... so I went to my stash of cute bags and dressed one up to hold this set of 3x3 cards.  I am still using up the last of that amazing Prima Primrose paper, added a great metal filigree from Butterbee Scraps on Zibbet (my new favorite obsession), and  a great paper flower that came to me in a swap from the super generous Amelia.  I layered that all on to a couple of top notes and edged everything with Black Soot
I just love how these note cards turned out.  I stamped one of those sweet $1 stamps from Michaels on a softly patterned paper, edged with black soot and layered on a bit more shabby pink.  That black trim is a pleated trim from May Arts Ribbon which I just love.  Finished off with a simple flower to draw your eye right to the stamped image.


 Six of these tucked in a little bag on their way to my swap partner - hope she enjoys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment