Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Altered Keys for a change


One of the crafty things I want to do this year is get out of my comfort zone.  I make a lot of cards and minis but am pretty pooped out with them!  I reconnected with a group of lovely ladies and joined one of their swaps.  This was for Chunky Victorian Embellishments.
Today, I am going to show you the keys I altered.  I started with a couple of Tim Holtz keys and really dressed them up.  I kept to a blue/brown/cream theme.  I added dangles, wrapped wire and of course my favorite Rumple Ribbon.  Here I used the buttercream and it so perfect for a vintagey feel.  Pick up yours at www.lovebugcreations.net
I loaded a youtube video with some more details



No comments:

Post a Comment