Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Monday, December 9, 2013

Santa's Elf is Hard at Work!!

A certain smeone asked for handmade gifts for CHristmas.. This same certain someone recently had a facebook rant on the cost of greeting cards.  OK, twist my arm...  I will make you some :)
Here are a pair I made with Momma's Mesh and SU's Stipple Butterfly.
I embossed the image in clear and then I applied various shades of SU ink with my blender pen for the pretty water color effect.
I just can't get enough of how the mesh adds dimension to a project.  Hope she likes 'em!


5 comments:

  1. I love your card - love the embossing and Mama's Mesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty!!! I love them both!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - I love that stamp and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your friend loves these cards, they are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete