Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Yellow and Embossed

This was one of those cards that was really hard to make.  A woman I really admire from my office has decided to resign.  She is a true welath of knowledge and personally, I have really looked up to her.  She is the exact opposite of me.  She is quiet, thinks before she speaks and never insults anyone.  Since the day I met her, I have tried (believe it or not) to imitate her style to a degree.
There is no sentiment on this card because, well, frankly, I didn't have one that fit the situation.
I used an embossing folder directly to the card front - leaving the left side untouched and rounded the edges.  The strip down the front is that French Script stamp I can't ever get enough of.  I layered that on a little bit of a scalloped edge.  That pretty yellow flower was from a swap and since this one doesn't go in the mail I used a big, fat, lush ribbon and larger than usual brad.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment