Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Thursday, November 22, 2012

My favorite Stamp used again

This Fresh Vintage Stamp just can't get enough use in my craft room. Makes me feel better about the stamps I have bought and NEVER used ;) Lots of pretty layers and four just like this for OWH. Update: So excited to hear I have been tagged as a sketch inspiration by OWH the stamp set is Fresh Vintage by Stampin Up. I found a few of them on Etsy and Ebay or here" The pink DP is just something from my scrap bin, layered on black, another wider strip of white layered on black behind that. I am embrassing the CASE. My goal is to send lovely cards to soldiers so they can tell someone at home they are thinking of them. My goal is not orignal design. Some people write music and others play it...I play ;) What I usually do is pick a stamp set and check it out in the split coast stampers gallery or Pinterest - find a few I like and shut the craft room door.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the embossing folder. Almost any ef is a sure fire way to catch my eye. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layers you used along with the lovely embossing really amp up this design into a very special card. Thanks for sharing it as a sketch!

    ReplyDelete