Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sneak Peek - 1

I am taking a little break from my regular crafting and being selfish. I am working on a mini book with papers I love, to keep events with friends I adore in one place. And I am having FUN!!! Over the next couple days i will have some sneaks peeks as I start putting pages together. I am not sure what the final product will look like. I know some content - the Summer in Paris cartridge has been heavily leveraged.
This is a pretty gate fold style page, the tags aren't finished yet, but you can see the pockets are ready for 'em. That little photo stopper on the center is from the paper line.... Oh, that is Paris Girl by Carte Bella. Which, I heard, was made by echo park. I believe it too, the heft and quality of these pages are amazing. Stop back over the next few days for some more peeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment