Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sassy Chic

Not my usual style, especially for Op
eration Write Home. But I felt like something a little different for the OWH box tonight. I started by embossing a swirl pattern on the music paper. Then I crumpled and distressed that pretty good. Next I inked the edges with a sponge and ran the whole ink pad over the surface of the paper. I was going to leave the 'just a note' sentiment on by itself, but it looked lonely, so I added that big heart from Martha's punch. Then I had the dreaded two instead of three images. I added the bling heart on top of that and it seemed to really give the eye a 'flow'. I made six of these and it took longer than it looks!! Not sure if I will repeat the style, but I am glad I did something out of my box.

No comments:

Post a Comment