Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Purple Cup of Sugar

Photobucket One of my favorite swaps is the 'cup of sugar'. Basically it is a product exchange between crafty folks who hoard our toys!! This month was a color theme. This was great! I loved digging through all my goodies and finding my partern's favorite color
- Purle, incase you missed it. I also picked up some purple bling and goodies at Michaels. But I wanted to add a special touch to this 'cup'. So I hand made a bunch of flowers. Some of felt, some paper, some fabric. (For those who are too observent... I use old magazines as my craft space. I like that when I have glue globs or ink smudges I can just rip off one page and have a clean space. And the thickness is great for stamping. There was a goofy add behind these photos - I didn't even notice!!) Here is the video Nicole made when she got her 'cup' in the mail. on you tube

No comments:

Post a Comment