Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sparkly Cupcakes

I used sketch #2 from Operation Write Home's blog. If ever the mojo gets stuck - head over here, pick a number and your favorite paper and just make a card. I used the amazing stamps from Kanban Fairy Cakes and the sentiment is from Stampin Up. The papers are from a coordinating loose paper pack from Recollections. I didn't snap a photo, but I ran the SU cupcake roller on the inside which I lined with white. A very simple Copic coloring, mostly because I didn't have enough to shade it properly and paper piecing for the bow. To finish it off I swirled some pink gel pen in the contours of the frosting. Ribbon is also SU. Four of these for the OWH box today as I hear my shipper needs 'every day' she can send right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment