Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Monday, September 24, 2012

Playing Cards and Greeting Cards

I think this might fall into the upcycle category. I found this package of playing cards at Michael’s after the holidays last year. I think I paid fifty cents for a deck of 52+ cards. I have used several of them to tuck into swaps and various gifts to crafty friends and still find myself with a couple dozen left. I used a sketch I found on pinterest – well, loosely. And decided my little gingerbread man was just too plain all by himself. So I added some green brads where his buttons are. Then I dug out my ribbon whole punch and made two slots to pull that red ribbon through and give his bow tie some dimension. I made four of these for the OWH box.

No comments:

Post a Comment