Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rock My World

Webster's Pages, really rocks my paper world. The 6x6 paper pack had the globe here in the corner and I have been trying to think of a way to make this really pop. Until I realized I could cut it out and use it like a stamped image did a sketch come to me. The Stampin Up You Rock My World seems a great sentiment for someone from so far away. I really tried to keep it on the masculine side and thought bringing in that striped paper helped with that. And a bit of a chain border punch for fun down that st

rip. And something I rarely do, but really like here, I stamped the sentiment on a solid matching paper.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Katie! I like that paper a lot too and the sentiment is perfect. Now if I could only be punny like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. The striped paper almost looks corrugated...

    ReplyDelete