Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Monday, March 5, 2012

Bucket List Mini made for me


I participated in a swap at Life on the Scrap Beach with Nicole a while ago – the mini and charm I made for her can be found  below.  Nicole doesn’t make a lot of videos so I made one to showcase what an amazing job she did.  She was able to take some really different ideas and pull them together in one great mini.  Each page lifts of opens to reveal extra large tags and lots of room to journal and add photos as I check the items off my list.
She even went on line and found really great clip art to use for some of my more ‘off the wall’ list items.
Nicole, a million thanks for all the time and energy you put into making this mini so fabulous!!  Check out the You tube video I made  here

No comments:

Post a Comment