Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mystery Card Kit Swaps





I recently participated in a swap on the Scrap to Treasure page on facebook.  We were to send 'kits' of 2 sheets of pattern paper and some various kinds of bling.  Then when all ten kits were to the coordinator we each were sent one of the various kits.  I couldn't WAIT for my envelope of 10 new ideas to show up.  I was so excited that I took it with me to my mom's for thanksgiving to start drawing up designs.
The purple one with the purse came with those big rings I saw handbag before it came out of the baggie so I did that one first with a quick cut on the cricut.  The rest are coming a little at a time.  I love the challege provided by this swap and have to remember I can use things from my own stash, too!  I will add photos as each one is complete.
I am sure you can't guess but the animal print was my kit! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment