Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shabby Chic Baby Girl Album







I signed up for a holiday gift swap on craftaholics.com and had a lot of fun making my goodie for my partner.
She has a little girl and does a bit of scrapbooking. She likes the Shabby Chic style but is a bit timid to try it on her own. I thought maybe I could light a fire for her.
This book is made with lots of real estate in mind. Some pages are deliberately blank so she can add photos or mementos that work for her.
I can't wait to hear her response!
Papers are K&Company

2 comments:

  1. I love this mini! I'm sure your swap partner will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! THank you so much for making it for me. I can't wait to fill it up.

    ReplyDelete