Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Unique Christmas - Non Traditional Colors

One of my favorite things about card challenges is that it really tests my personal style and makes me think outside my little craft room.
Our third challenge at paper Therapy Ponderings was to create a christmas card in non traditional colors. I toyed with the idea of a pink and purple snowflake design, which I may still do. Instead, though, I played a bit of monkey see monkey do.
As a military mom I love red white and blue and stars and stamps make me happy all year round. On this card, I used stars from one of my swaps and stamped white snow flakes to give it a more festive feel.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, another one of my swaps, I see! I like how you stamped the snowflakes on them and then strung them along the twine. I might have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete