Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Etsy Site is OPEN!

As my friends and family are painfully aware, I have been working far – far – too many hours at my corporate IT job. Suffice it to say I need a creative outlet. And if that outlet can smooth over my financial situation, all the better!!
Most of you know that I make cards for Operation Write Home. And I LOVE that organization. In my effort to make better, prettier, more professional greeting cards I found Provo’s Cricut. And my soul mate! I just love how I can make the same little critter over and over and over and he is perfect every time. There are a lot of people out there who don’t want to invest in the machine and the cartridges and would rather pick up a few little cute goodies for a single project. Or maybe their baby has a unique name and you can never find something just right for Odin’s page! I am so happy to be able to make these available to people. When my children were growing up I spent a lot of time, and money and energy finding just the perfect phrase or image for their scrap book pages. With my etsy site I would like to make that easier for folks!
I am trying to keep my costs low and shipping lower. Anyone who mentions my blog when ordering, though – I am giving FREE shipping. Take a look, let me know what you think oh, and place an order!!
I am looking for tips on how to make a photo box, I know my pics aren’t quite polished enough right now.
The site has a dumb name – when I placed my first order on etsy I didn’t realize that would be my store name should I ever open one – make a note people!!
http://www.etsy.com/people/katie747?ref=si_pr

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete